Having a programme accreditation or an institutional quality assurance assessment running well is vitally important: both for funding a programme or institution ánd for the recognition of diplomas. Risbo has the expertise to support programmes or institutions in the preparation and execution of a programme or institutional accreditation.
- Risbo can support you with a range of services, varying from organising the kick-off meeting that starts up the writing process, as well as supervising said writing process.
- Furthermore, we are happy to help you reviewing the various draft texts critically using the assessment framework of the NVAO, and that we make concrete recommendations to improve the texts.
- Should you need help in writing the critical self-reflection, Risbo can offer support, naturally in close consultation with the different stakeholders of the programme/institution.
- During the whole process, Risbo can organise and/or supervise a trial inspection or do 'practice interviews' in preparation for the actual inspection.
- In the trial inspection a Risbo expert can also act as a panel member, for example in a substantive role (educational) or in a functional role (chairman, secretary).
Interim Programme Evaluations (IPE)
Many programmes and institutions perform interim evaluations or audits between two accreditations. A Risbo expert can work on these interim audits as an external member. Here we can play a substantive (educational) role or a functional one (chairman, secretary).
Deputy director/senior consultant
- Email address